The Meta Party - Search Engine Optimisation
Welcome to The Meta Party - We are a young firm of Search Engine Optimisers and Web Accessibility Consultants. We produce many a free article, one of which can be found below.

New gliggs

Girlfriend Clare is of the opinion that I actively seek fads and that my need for a temporary addiciton helps me get through the month. This patently isn't true. I dont seek fads ... Im just the type of person that stumbles across them. Take today, for example. Its a sunny day and Im squinting practically all the way to work. Although you cant see any stress lines on my forehead (I checked in the rear view mirror) I can feel them and can massage them away (whilst looking in the rear view mirror). So I thought "Why not get some sun glasses" - actually thats not true. At the weekend I had that thought and even went so far as to walk into Topman Liverpool and try some on only to place them back after about five minutes later because £12 seemed a little expensive for no name, p.o.c shades. No, today I thought "Must remember to check out ebay for some shades ... maybe Ray Ban's". I choose Ray Ban's because that is the only manufacturer of spectacles that I can recall. So I have a quick browse on ebay, searching for retro looking shades similar to those I was trying on in Topman; and I find the Ray Ban Wayfarer. Now, I didn't know that these shades had a cool, clique history until I do a bit of research and find this site dedicated to them and their wearers; most notably the Blues Brothers. So as soon as I know this I gotta have them. Okay, perhaps thats a bit of fad-seeking but ... I did stumble across them and just because they're cool should I be punished for that? So I place a bid on ebay and get on with my dayjob. On the way home 'Boys of summer' comes on the radio and guess what I hear?!
You got that hair slicked back and those Wayfarers on, baby
Smiling and squinting all the way home I bound onto ebay only to discover that I've been outbid. Placing a final bid for £21.01 (seconds before the auction closed) snags me the gliggs for a mere 2 pence more than my rival was willing to pay. He who laughs last, laughs longest.

You have been reading New gliggs which was posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005.
This is one of many SEO Articles that we ( The Meta Party ) produce almost daily.
If you'd like to read more about this fine web design and search optimisation company, you can read about our services here .. alternatively if you'd like to replicate or syndicate this article you can do so via our ATOM XML feed [?]; Although, it should be noted, this SEO Articles is licenced under a Creative Commons Share and Share A-like policy.

Comments: Post a Comment

We don't hide text and you shouldn't either