The Meta Party - Search Engine Optimisation
Welcome to The Meta Party - We are a young firm of Search Engine Optimisers and Web Accessibility Consultants. We produce many a free article, one of which can be found below.

Coming Around

The lack of posts for the past several days has been completely purposefull; I wanted to settle into my new role before blogging about it. A quick summary of the past week is: Tuesday: By 12:30pm I was tempted to hop in the car and go home Wednesday: I don't think I like this job, what have I done? Thursday: Wasn't so bad Friday: I could probably get used to this; I even kinda like it. I think I was suffering from a case of culture shock - simple as that. The office itself is young and vibrant and full of the type of mistakes young companies can thive on and compensate for; its a world away from the increasingly corporate, increasingly commercial old job. One thing that has surprised me is that the SEO work done here is not a million miles away from the SEO work I conducted at the old place. i.e. The information I gleaned from that twelve month project was pretty much bang on the nail and had I have been allowed to stick at it a bit more ... bingo. So the only real news to report is that the new job is going well and, to make matters better, we're all going go-karting Monday afternoon. Game on.

You have been reading Coming Around which was posted on Sunday, June 05, 2005.
This is one of many SEO Articles that we ( The Meta Party ) produce almost daily.
If you'd like to read more about this fine web design and search optimisation company, you can read about our services here .. alternatively if you'd like to replicate or syndicate this article you can do so via our ATOM XML feed [?]; Although, it should be noted, this SEO Articles is licenced under a Creative Commons Share and Share A-like policy.

Comments: Post a Comment

We don't hide text and you shouldn't either