The Meta Party - Search Engine Optimisation
Welcome to The Meta Party - We are a young firm of Search Engine Optimisers and Web Accessibility Consultants. We produce many a free article, one of which can be found below.

True to form

Zoiks! What a day. Two more people resigned today from the team; one for professional reasons, one for personal reasons. Developers are dropping like flies. Im starting to feel a small bit guilty for all this. Im not really too sure why, they would have left with or without my presence, I guess its just because they were both from my team and so feel I should take some responsibility. But then I start think that I'd be stupid to accept any responsibility. If the company treats its staff badly (reneges on promised bonuses, reneges on promised training, actively creates a blame culture, fails to stamp out witch-hunts, generates huge profits but doesn't share the wealth in annual bonusses or salaries) then this is bound to happen. Even if the staff feel as though they are being treated badly ... its a recipe for disaster. So anyway, the team is now 20% lighter (or at least it will be in one months time) and Im trying to stay positive about my new job; Im still getting "that'll be a nightmare commute" comments from almost everyone I tell. I've now adopted a policy of "Blah, blah ... this is my new job ... blah, blah ... I know it'll be a bad commute but at least its experience ..." In a week or so's time I may just resort to "... bad commute you say, Fuck you!"

You have been reading True to form which was posted on Friday, May 13, 2005.
This is one of many SEO Articles that we ( The Meta Party ) produce almost daily.
If you'd like to read more about this fine web design and search optimisation company, you can read about our services here .. alternatively if you'd like to replicate or syndicate this article you can do so via our ATOM XML feed [?]; Although, it should be noted, this SEO Articles is licenced under a Creative Commons Share and Share A-like policy.

Comments: Post a Comment

We don't hide text and you shouldn't either