The Meta Party - Search Engine Optimisation
Welcome to The Meta Party - We are a young firm of Search Engine Optimisers and Web Accessibility Consultants. We produce many a free article, one of which can be found below.

Then the rains came

Today Clare and I met up with some pals and walked up Moel Famau (again). At the top we enjoyed glorious sunshine and a few cooled beers that I brought along in my rucksack. We headed back down via a small footpath that runs alongside a wooded area - its pleasant, leafy and the hordes of people that enjoy the walk up and down the mountain on a bank holiday Monday dont know its there so it was quite quiet. As we neared the bottom of the hill the weather began to turn and large grey clouds loomed in the distance. We stopped for a coffee on one of the many picnic benches and chatted some more about my new role in Manchester. Pit-pat. Pitter-patter. The rain drops came slowly at first and so we decided to call it a day and head back to out respective vehicles, but before we could get half way to the car it started coming down in buckets! Clare and I took refuge under a Tourist Information sign as sheets of rain bounced all around us. We then made a mad dash for the car and were totally dreched by the time we arrived - what a rush! Driving back, still drying off, we headed over to my Mum's house for some late lunch/early dinner - vegetarian chilli. Whilst waiting for the food I was volunteered to replace my mums old computer with an older, but more powerfull, spare machine that was sitting unused upstairs (since I got the mac). I thought it was only right to blog from the thing one last time before it was given away; so here I am, blogging. Boy have we eaten well over these past few days. Indian Saturday night, pub lunch midday Sunday, fish & chips Sunday night, vege-chille Monday afternoon. I hate to think what all this grub is doing to my wasteline. Speaking of which, Matt's new Fitlog should be inspiration enough for me to set some of my own (fitness) goals. I won't start a new blog Ill just incorporate them into this one - I am, after all, not known for my blog-longevity so if I can use one blog for great period of time its better then splitting my attention over two/three/four ... Actually, one thing before I do sign off, this looks like a lot of fun.

You have been reading Then the rains came which was posted on Monday, May 02, 2005.
This is one of many SEO Articles that we ( The Meta Party ) produce almost daily.
If you'd like to read more about this fine web design and search optimisation company, you can read about our services here .. alternatively if you'd like to replicate or syndicate this article you can do so via our ATOM XML feed [?]; Although, it should be noted, this SEO Articles is licenced under a Creative Commons Share and Share A-like policy.

Comments: Post a Comment

We don't hide text and you shouldn't either