The Meta Party - Search Engine Optimisation
Welcome to The Meta Party - We are a young firm of Search Engine Optimisers and Web Accessibility Consultants. We produce many a free article, one of which can be found below.

Numb

So thats it. All done. Its strange in that I don't feel like I thought I would. I mean, theres no joy, no sorow, just ... well nothingness. When I first got back I had an overwhelming urge to email folks at the old dotcom to ensure they enjoyed the leaving lunch and to make sure they stayed in touch; I think I was in a bit of cuture shock - the sudden realisation that the people I have seen practically every working day for the past three years Im not going to see anymore. So I sent off a few emails and then went into the back garden. The cats were huddled around the new bench (or love-seat as Clare likes to call it) we had delivered today so I huddled up with them and before I knew it I was sound asleep. I woke only a few moments ago to the sound of one of the cats throwing-up. As I type this I look out onto what will either be a humid night or a storm in the making; think I should bring my sneak's in from outside.

You have been reading Numb which was posted on Friday, May 27, 2005.
This is one of many SEO Articles that we ( The Meta Party ) produce almost daily.
If you'd like to read more about this fine web design and search optimisation company, you can read about our services here .. alternatively if you'd like to replicate or syndicate this article you can do so via our ATOM XML feed [?]; Although, it should be noted, this SEO Articles is licenced under a Creative Commons Share and Share A-like policy.

Comments: Post a Comment

We don't hide text and you shouldn't either