The Meta Party - Search Engine Optimisation
Welcome to The Meta Party - We are a young firm of Search Engine Optimisers and Web Accessibility Consultants. We produce many a free article, one of which can be found below.

Martin's Big Day

Today my friend Martin is getting married and I am filling the role of Best Man. Im surprisingly calm considering I have virtually no idea what the sequence of events will be and that I've only rehearsed my speech in front of the cats, Badger & Boo. Still, we'll see. I've just re-sorted the car insurance payments as the first time they tried to take payment the cupboard was bare; damn finances. Another job on my plate is that I have to call my new boss to confirm my start date and computer requirements. When I first learned of this I was struck by how odd it was; me, a new employee having a pow-wow with the head-honcho of a successfull dotcom - but then, the Manchester outpost is only 25 strong so perhaps Ill have to get used to these close-quarter relationships.

You have been reading Martin's Big Day which was posted on Saturday, May 07, 2005.
This is one of many SEO Articles that we ( The Meta Party ) produce almost daily.
If you'd like to read more about this fine web design and search optimisation company, you can read about our services here .. alternatively if you'd like to replicate or syndicate this article you can do so via our ATOM XML feed [?]; Although, it should be noted, this SEO Articles is licenced under a Creative Commons Share and Share A-like policy.

Comments: Post a Comment

We don't hide text and you shouldn't either