The Meta Party - Search Engine Optimisation
Welcome to The Meta Party - We are a young firm of Search Engine Optimisers and Web Accessibility Consultants. We produce many a free article, one of which can be found below.

Just as I planned

I phoned my new boss, as instructed, and it turns out he had some good news for me - he wants me to start one day later than planned! This now means that I've got a four and a half day holiday from old dotcom before starting with the new dotcom; how cool is that?! Whenever folks leave my current employer I always ask them if they are planning on taking a short break before starting their new jobs and then, nine times out of ten, ridicule them for not scheduling their time better; looks like I now get to practice what I preach. Im writing this from Clare's iBook. Its actaully pretty cool as it gives me the opportunity to browse the net and feel more a part of our lounge-based social scene. Clare, Badger & Boo my get to see more of me from now on - with laptop on knee or course.

You have been reading Just as I planned which was posted on Monday, May 09, 2005.
This is one of many SEO Articles that we ( The Meta Party ) produce almost daily.
If you'd like to read more about this fine web design and search optimisation company, you can read about our services here .. alternatively if you'd like to replicate or syndicate this article you can do so via our ATOM XML feed [?]; Although, it should be noted, this SEO Articles is licenced under a Creative Commons Share and Share A-like policy.

Comments: Post a Comment

We don't hide text and you shouldn't either