The Meta Party - Search Engine Optimisation
Welcome to The Meta Party - We are a young firm of Search Engine Optimisers and Web Accessibility Consultants. We produce many a free article, one of which can be found below.

So now my life is interesting

A potted history

I've been offered a new job. Actually, that makes it sound like no effort was involved on my part ... I searched and applied and interviewed for a new job and, two days ago, was told that the position was mine if I wanted it; which of course, I do. So my plan is to leave the dot com I currently work for and go work in pastures new at a new dot com based in Manchester. I decided to start up another blog (I've had many over the years and failed to up keep them all) to document my transition from settled, stressed, bored, Development Team Leader to Search Engine Optimiser/Markerteer.

So what's next?

My recruitment consultant, Andrew, has said that I should get a confirmation letter from the company this coming Monday or Tuesday. Once I do, Ill be handing in the notice to my job of the past three years. Wow. Three years. Im nervous. Its a big change. A big upheaval of the daily routine I've grown to know (and accept). But then change ... is good?

You have been reading So now my life is interesting which was posted on Sunday, April 24, 2005.
This is one of many SEO Articles that we ( The Meta Party ) produce almost daily.
If you'd like to read more about this fine web design and search optimisation company, you can read about our services here .. alternatively if you'd like to replicate or syndicate this article you can do so via our ATOM XML feed [?]; Although, it should be noted, this SEO Articles is licenced under a Creative Commons Share and Share A-like policy.

Comments:
vv
 
Post a Comment

We don't hide text and you shouldn't either