The Meta Party - Search Engine Optimisation
Welcome to The Meta Party - We are a young firm of Search Engine Optimisers and Web Accessibility Consultants. We produce many a free article, one of which can be found below.

No going back

Phew! Well, its done. I emailed my current boss to say that I've decided its time to move on. He fained death (via heart attack) on receipt of the mail but was generally okay about it. We'll be meeting tomorrow, no doubt, to discuss my period of notice. Actually, not fifteen minutes later my good buddy Paul did the same. I had no idea he was planning on making the move and nor, similarly, did he of me. From the hushed chat Paul and I had at the end of the day it sounds like he's going somewhere amazing and Im really made up for him; he was under appreciated at this place - the man's a genius. Girlfriend Clare says I should be just as excited about my new role; I see her point but his induction is in Seattle for Christ's sake! Anyways, its beautiful outside now - the late afternoon sun is peeking through a few clear white clouds. Is it coincidence?

You have been reading No going back which was posted on Tuesday, April 26, 2005.
This is one of many SEO Articles that we ( The Meta Party ) produce almost daily.
If you'd like to read more about this fine web design and search optimisation company, you can read about our services here .. alternatively if you'd like to replicate or syndicate this article you can do so via our ATOM XML feed [?]; Although, it should be noted, this SEO Articles is licenced under a Creative Commons Share and Share A-like policy.

Comments: Post a Comment

We don't hide text and you shouldn't either